[SHARE] Simple RSI BULL/BEAR strategy
(03-13-2018, 01:32 AM)jvs Wrote: Oh ye of little faith. It'll take over 10 days for the script to get up to full speed assuming you're using 15 minute candles. Either way, using 15 minute candles and other default settings, it is currently in bear mode.
That's means for it to submit a sell order, RSI has to go above the Bear RSI High Setting of 50. It looks like it may have done this in the past hour or so, so your sell price may have been around 9100-9200.
In other words, set it and forget it. It's not going to make you moon gains overnight. I had to wait 9 days for it to make to a sell order, eventually selling at a loss of 27% - but that's ok... as long term this formula has shown moderate success. I'm only letting it play with like 5% of my portfolio anyway, until I can trust it a bit more.

I honestly dont think crypto will have another bull run like in christmas. I think that was a big factor in the results of this strategy. If you take out the bull run this strategy doesnt work. I would highly suggest finding a strategy that will trade 1-5% multiple times a day instead of waiting for a bull run. The electricity to run and wait is not worth it right now.

Messages In This Thread
Werkkrew Stoploss - by susitronix - 02-02-2018, 09:39 PM
Removed post - by susitronix - 02-03-2018, 06:49 PM
@Gryphon Confirmation - by mvangoor - 03-22-2019, 11:59 PM
for 3 months - by ankasem - 02-18-2018, 05:30 PM
RE: [SHARE] Simple RSI BULL/BEAR strategy - by xBIGx - 03-13-2018, 11:53 PM