Looking for simple PingPong Strategy
(01-30-2020, 06:59 PM)PGTART Wrote: You should take an online coding course if you think of diving into Gekko.
Gekko can do many (way more) advanced trading usually 1 coin type and it goes all flat out (not a certain % of all, all is used to trade).
The transactions are based upon your pingpong or average prices.. (you should realy learn to code), to get some idea what is possible.
If you want to simple above X and below Y then do... look elsewhere maybe buy something, since your not the kind of guy who this is targeted for.
It be easier for you to trade easier, profits be lower but you wont care that much about to dive deeper into statistics of trade i guess.

Still here?, ok then well, maybe check youtube for crypto49er
He explains a bit about code and trading ideas, there exist many ideas and many ways to code, and his videos might be a starting point for you., learning code on the fly perhaps (but please take a course, or follow youtube as well, it be sad if you lost because of coding problems)
You can safely test your code before you realy start online trading, using gekko emaulating on historic trade data.

Thanks for your fast answer, i will follow your advice to learn coding. i also had a look what is posible with gekko and for beginning it is confusing, but i will learn.
i hoped someone has a ready strategy for what i was looking for without indicators or complex strategies etc.

Messages In This Thread
Looking for simple PingPong Strategy - by RM620 - 01-29-2020, 06:59 PM
RE: Looking for simple PingPong Strategy - by RM620 - 01-30-2020, 08:51 PM