Ability to monitor top 24h coins and auto choose one to start trading
Thanks so much for taking the time to respond. 

I've been researching for most of today based around your reply in hopes that I don't waste much of your time. I know a bit of JS, but am new to Node.js and enjoy learning.  Please forgive me for my questions.

From what I've found, the easiest solution would be to use node-binance-api library in conjunction with gekko, as it has a 24 hour price change setup built right into it. It seems like Node.js makes it pretty easy for libraries to talk to each other, although correct me if it would be too difficult to accomplish with gekko. In my head it seems I would only need to write one script that is always searching for a coin that matches my prerequisites, when it finds one, it will fire up a CLI gekko strategy.

Is this the best way to accomplish it for a motivated noobie?.. or should I skip the node-binance-api library all together and just write a script that taps directly into the binance websocket?

Thanks again.

P.S. sorry if I butchered some of the terminology.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ability to monitor top 24h coins and auto choose one to start trading - by raveitsdave - 12-23-2018, 12:34 AM