[Share] RSI-BB-ADX with candlebatcher
(02-05-2019, 01:15 AM)Shrike998 Wrote:
(02-04-2019, 02:50 PM)Gryphon Wrote: From a quick scan, you should just set candleSize : 1, no need for the array and random pick any more. Then you can easily check if it actually is the candle size causing the crashes.

Can't really see anything untoward otherwise. On the timeframes you have a *1 on the end, which does nothing but shouldn't cause a crash...

Hmm, i tried that but still crashing unfortuantly..

yeah - the idea there was to do *10 - thanks for spotting that!

Il keep playing around with it. Gekkoga normaly works a treat, must be something im not spotting somewhere.

thanks again!

Ok so now ive got Gekkoga working.. found some good settings, tweeked them about a bit, backtested, backtested, backtested with no issues, bot is buying and selling as normal.. ran it live as PT and...

it goes short strait away (as soon as stratwarmup is completed) and then never goes long.. I left it for about 3 days and checked the settings against a trading view setup

I think it has something to do with the historySize.. i have my long sma set to 100 and so history size to 100 also however the sma timeframe is at 20 so does this
mean i should set the historySize to 2000?

thanks,

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Share] RSI-BB-ADX with candlebatcher - by Shrike998 - 02-09-2019, 09:42 AM