Upcoming Strategy Competition: win 0.1 BTC!
i following the contest very closely and i think all about gekko plus is very useful. As i tried to learn and setup everything by myself and i got it to work in the end but the technical aspect are just to time consuming for me as i dont have that much experience in coding and so on.

just to give my 2 Cents: i know it was the decision to rank by Strat performance alone but i think given that the pairs and markets are different for each strat in the contest should be ranked by strat performance minus market performance. as the market performance can not be influenced but the strat does.
a strat that makes less minus or even plus in a bearish market performes better than one that makes less plus then a bullish market does in my eyes. although i would not compare these two directly.

i would not care in the end as i can just choose the strat i want to "copy" but for the contest it is unfair in my eyes.
i know it will not be changed now in the running contest and i did not even submit any strats but thats just what i thought after following the contest for almost 2 weeks now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upcoming Strategy Competition: win 0.1 BTC! - by donkykong017 - 11-29-2018, 07:42 AM
MUSTANG - by TopMoverDubai - 03-12-2021, 11:55 AM