Generate binance-markets.json
(06-28-2018, 05:02 PM)docdrow Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 01:16 PM)askmike Wrote:
Quote:Oh, you use tickSize instead of minPrice from Binance API?

I didn't write that file, it was added by a contributor. Right now I don't know the details unfortunately.

Quote:Also -- could you PRETTY PLEASE add a mechanism for strategies to know the currency balance before giving advice, and to perhaps also offer advice on how much currency balance to use?

Working on this! I am now close to releasing a massive upgrade that has a totally redone event flow (communication between components), this will make it easy to do stuff like this in the future. Keep an eye on PR 2216 (details of event flow are in PR 1850)

Awesome!! I have hacked together a strategy that uses IRC as a "control system" for multiple Gekko bots to lock each other so that you can trade the same assets using the same API key.  If a bot finds a buy opportunity, the others won't give advice until they see the bot that made the buy make a sell, then the process repeats.

It's a hack... but it works. Smile

Interesting :-D What is the exact goal, you want to trade different assets to one currency on one exchange, so when one bot sold his asset, the currency is "free" for another bot to take it and buy another asset? Or did I misunderstand? I was thinking on s.th. similar...an opportunity to hopp between coins whenever another coin shows better performance. So you have two buy advices and figure out the better one. Do you have a github fork to look at your hack?

Messages In This Thread
Generate binance-markets.json - by docdrow - 06-27-2018, 09:27 PM
RE: Generate binance-markets.json - by askmike - 06-28-2018, 07:56 AM
RE: Generate binance-markets.json - by docdrow - 06-28-2018, 12:25 PM
RE: Generate binance-markets.json - by askmike - 06-28-2018, 01:16 PM
RE: Generate binance-markets.json - by docdrow - 06-28-2018, 05:02 PM
RE: Generate binance-markets.json - by mark.sch - 06-28-2018, 11:58 PM