How to choose the best pair
Pair choosing is difficult as there is so many to choose from, in principle your currency side of the pair would be a stable coin to enable better trading tracking, but crypot and stable dont really mix. I choose crypto asset that i like the tech and the basic fundamentals hold up i.e does it solve a problem, is the team solid, are they active and ultimately is it a scam?

Once you have the coins you want to trade check which pairs are available ETH, BTC USDT, exchange specific coin like BNB or can you trade with Fiat (USD, EUR etc). Then look at the price history of the coin(i chose to ignore the the December and January bull run). then i ask myself to i believe this coin will become something bigger or has it peaked, if after all that i'm still bought in then i go for it.

Depending on your trading style (Swing, Day or long term) make a plan on when to buy and when to get out AND STICK TO IT. then enter the world of the up and down sideways moving Cryptio exchange, when its good its good when its bad, well it still fun!!

I hope that helps

Messages In This Thread
How to choose the best pair - by LordBB - 04-23-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: How to choose the best pair - by Kris191 - 04-23-2018, 08:51 PM
RE: How to choose the best pair - by LordBB - 04-24-2018, 02:25 AM
RE: How to choose the best pair - by xFFFFF - 04-24-2018, 01:11 PM
RE: How to choose the best pair - by LordBB - 04-25-2018, 12:37 PM
RE: How to choose the best pair - by xFFFFF - 04-28-2018, 10:37 AM
RE: How to choose the best pair - by BotsEdge - 09-09-2018, 11:48 PM