[Bounty] Hiring someone to write a simple Strategy
(02-26-2018, 07:04 AM)spellfire Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 08:40 PM)ManuManu Wrote: Actually, I've just watched a presentation on a bot that is behaving like your behavior :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-8ciz6w...e=youtu.be

It's interesting !
Are you getting some good results with this method ?
And if the price is down for more than 10% you, don't have any more money to invest ?
Do you increase the step to take that into account ?

The results are ok with me (I am not a "GetRichQuick" kind of person)

19% a month without any Negative run

My money managment strategy is simple, i need to be able to cover untill 40% up and down (very possible if we speak of BTC /USD)
I loose some opportunities of profit when i sleep or when i am busy and can't refill orders

It's not the  +506% that some backtesting do but since risks are low,  for me is ok.

When trend goes ONLY up or ONLY down you loose money if you are not able to wait  for it to be swinging again. If I am sure of something on Crypto is that price will soon swing  up and down

1 LAst note I am a Hodler kind of guy so doing it with margin trading helps me keeping in BTC and ETH and still profit if BTC price goes up.

this seems to be a very safe method. what i do not understand is that the start prize, prize to watch is a fixed value. what do you do when the market goes above that and stays there or has a long up trending motion. you will not be able to buy again without changing the strat params.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Bounty] Hiring someone to write a simple Strategy - by donkykong017 - 02-26-2018, 08:48 AM