Access PerformanceAnalyzer Statistics in Plugins
(02-07-2018, 08:16 AM)askmike Wrote: Very good question, the result of the PerformanceAnalyser is actually hidden for other plugins. However I am in the process of changing that: I will use proper events for everything, as well as add a few plugins that log some stuff (like trades, profit reports) to CSV.

There is a PR open where I am working on this, will take a while because it requires a lot of changes. Here is the PR: https://github.com/askmike/gekko/pull/1850

Cool good to hear there's some options coming. So.. maybe the easiest solution for me right now is to code my local branch with the Pushover plugin into the PerformanceAnalyzer/logger.js plugin so instead of logging it sends me a message as well..

Also just wondering how you use Gekko for your live trades since you're the creator and know it well. Do you run it on a virtual server? Do you use the GUI or Command line? How do you keep track of your profits / monitor progress etc?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Access PerformanceAnalyzer Statistics in Plugins - by rkingy - 02-08-2018, 07:22 AM