trade with 50%
Hi,

i am new with gekko, but it works now :-)
i want to run 2 gekkos with one trading account. So i have to limit each gekko to a trading amount of 50% ?

can anybody tell me in simple words (i am not a programmer, i read some articles about this but didn't understand it ) where i can tell gekko to trade only with 50% of my amount ?

thank you so much

Mike
(09-20-2019, 06:08 AM)MPrunner Wrote: Hi,

i want to run 2 gekkos with one trading account. So i have to limit each gekko to a trading amount of 50% ?

can anybody tell me in simple words (i am not a programmer, i read some articles about this but didn't understand it ) where i can tell gekko to trade only with 50% of my amount ?

thank you so much

Mike

Green Gekko can trade any amount.
(09-23-2019, 08:26 AM)Hallonstedt Wrote:

thank you so much

Mike

do i have to make a new istallation with green gekko ? i have the normal installation like described in the tutorial works fine, i am only missing the amount parameter...

thx Mike
(09-24-2019, 06:36 AM)MPrunner Wrote:
(09-23-2019, 08:26 AM)Hallonstedt Wrote:

thank you so much

Mike

do i have to make a new istallation with green gekko ? i have the normal installation like described in the tutorial works fine, i am only missing the amount parameter...

thx Mike

Since Green Gekko also adds a number of other features, I suspect you may break things by only replacing trader.js. So yes, you need to make a new install. As far as I know normal Gekko can only sell or buy 100% so your options are to code the change yourself or install the above fork.
Investing in the stock market has become essential in today's economy. When the market goes up, it can be hard to see what's happening next. This is where an efficient market also comes in handy. A certain amount of information can be gathered on a stock through public information, analyst reports, conference calls, and so on. In addition to this, Yahoo! Finance will carry Algopolitical stories and economic insights throughout the day if there​s significant news. Also, I advise you to take a look at https://daytradereview.com/category/chat-room-reviews/. This platform is more informative than Yahoo! finance.