VmaPredict2.js (new)
No there is no fixed stop loss in it, if i remind correct my side in that discussion is that i use a predicted los and if thats to huge then it enters that mode. (downhill)
It will stop trading till the next day, the idea behind this stopping is that the math can and will make some bad gambles (if the prediction is wrong it will enter the state too).
So it might stop if it was not needed at all, or the opposite can happen too.
So in a sense its risky and in another sense its not risky, as no-one can tell you the future, (if you could somehow you wouldnt need geeko)..
But if the future tends to get bad for us then wait for another day, maybe our luck will change.
Overall it will make some bad transactions, though that's not always bad, you can start in fresh low valley again, and climb up.

This conversation also made me aware that in the old code downhill had to be negative in the toml, ... i altered the code and now its made negative inside code.
So downhill +100 or -100 its internally negative now, this caused the non trading behaviour, Git code upload in a few secconds from now, tested in plain old Gekko, green gekko folder still has the problm mentioned earlier, gonna reinstall it whenever i have time for it.

So new version 7 is going to GIT it should be solved now

I dont think gekko has a real stoploss function, that tells an Exchange sell or buy unless.... (maybe green gekko has advanced bookmaker funtions but i/m not sure either).
If I'm wrong on this let me know show me a code example that can do it, then i put it in.
[....Resistance is futile...]
(02-27-2020, 05:42 PM)PGTART Wrote: No there is no fixed stop loss in it, if i remind correct my side in that discussion is that i use a predicted los and if thats to huge then it enters that mode. (downhill)
It will stop trading till the next day, the idea behind this stopping is that the math can and will make some bad gambles (if the prediction is wrong it will enter the state too).
So it might stop if it was not needed at all, or the opposite can happen too.
So in a sense its risky and in another sense its not risky, as no-one can tell you the future, (if you could somehow you wouldnt need geeko)..
But if the future tends to get bad for us then wait for another day, maybe our luck will change.
Overall it will make some bad transactions, though that's not always bad, you can start in fresh low valley again, and climb up.

This conversation also made me aware that in the old code downhill had to be negative in the toml, ... i altered the code and now its made negative inside code.
So downhill +100 or -100 its internally negative now, this caused the non trading behaviour, Git code upload in a few secconds from now, tested in plain old Gekko, green gekko folder still has the problm mentioned earlier, gonna reinstall it whenever i have time for it.

So new version 7 is going to GIT it should be solved now

I dont think gekko has a real stoploss function, that tells an Exchange sell or buy unless....    (maybe green gekko has advanced bookmaker funtions but i/m not sure either).
If I'm wrong on this let me know show me a code example that can do it, then i put it in.

Hi thanks for fixing that I can confirm VMA7 is working ok now in backtests.
Regarding waiting for another day before trading would it not be a good idea to sell your position first then wait a day and get back in? That way you do not go all the way down if that happens? Just a thought, for example this last week everything has gone down a lot might have been good to get out and wait for a few days to get back in.
I use greengekko on ubuntu 18.04 and had to run it as the root user(not using sudo) or it never worked properly so maybe after install you should do that if you have not already.
Hi mate,

You still working on this strat?

Thanks
TY for the great info! I would never have gotten this myself! judi bola online
You need to experience a tournament for just one of the highest quality blogs over the internet. I’m going to suggest this site! localizarnumero.com
-----------------
Hi there, have you ever before thought about to create regarding Nintendo Dsi handheld? melbourne weed dealers
Awesome   post ,  I’m going to spend more time  learning about this topic DIY
I love your wp format, where did you get a hold of it? Interview Questions and Answers
I’m not sure exactly why but this web site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists. glo cartridge
=--==

I got what you mean, appreciate it for posting. Woh I am delighted to find this website through google.
rove vape