My idea -- I need your input on a simple/basic code
Hi all,

I am active in the forums here, so I'm posting this as a last resort at not being able to find anything else.

I am not much of a coder.  So my question is this:

Is there a pre-existing strategy for this, or can someone provide be with basic code layout for a .js strategy and .toml config please?

I simply need this as a building block.

SO!

I need to code a strategy that will sell at exactly 1.48% profit from last buy price on GDAX (coinbase pro).  After that sell, I need it to buy at -1.48% of the current price.  And so on, and so forth.

Any ideas?
as far as i know, you dont know the exact buy price (as its not the last candle.close).
But most of the time i just use the last candle close, and put it in this.boughtAt

If your interested in gekko you should learn to code with it, otherwise it wouldnt make sense (why an interest in bots if you cannot make use of them).
It took me a few days to understand jscript, i think what i posted just a few days ago could be a nice layout to get you started (download visualstudio Code)
for bracket problems and nesting problems use document format in vs code, so you quickly see where you went wrong. It will not take you weeks to learn to code, coding is more easy then you might realize, its not as complex as the english language for example.
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. N95 mask
It turns out that even the hottest port has a few places where you can get off the beaten path. Here are some recommendations that will make you feel like you're in the know 먹튀
Post-Treated Activated Carbon Products, Acid-Treated Activated Carbon, Water-Washed Activated Carbon, Coated Activated Carbon, Impregnated Activated Carbon, KOH-Impregnated Activated Carbon, Silver-Impregnated Activated Carbon, LiBr-Impregnated Desiccant, Cupric Sulfate-Impregnated Activated Carbon activated carbon manufacturers
Thank you so much meant for ad an extremely terrific report! I recently found your blog post perfect for my best necessities. It contains terrific together with practical articles or blog posts. Stick to beneficial financial job! www.onewalmart.com
I genuinely believed you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you can fix if you were not too busy looking for attention. After all, I know it was my choice to read.. tesco payslip activation code
This may be a really good hints mainly that will the ones novices at blogosphere, shorter together with complete information… Kudos meant for posting ours. Extremely important look over report. big airdrop
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Antminer-t19 84th
Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. monsieurpharmacien24.com/