My Latest Thoughts about gekko
After testing lots of strats and lots of indicators using both classic and green gekko .i reached the truth that whatever you do it will NEVER get the same values for your indicators as in the exchange nor as in trdaingview . even if  gekko starts giving correct results it will have a slight delay which increment for your values by time

the best way  is to code your strat on trdaingview then use gekko as signal trader bot using email bridge for the trdaingview alerts.which works great .
(04-01-2019, 07:46 PM)batssmasher Wrote: After testing lots of strats and lots of indicators using both classic and green gekko .i reached the truth that whatever you do it will NEVER get the same values for your indicators as in the exchange nor as in trdaingview . even if  gekko starts giving correct results it will have a slight delay which increment for your values by time

the best way  is to code your strat on trdaingview then use gekko as signal trader bot using email bridge for the trdaingview alerts.which works great .

What is "green gekko" ?
(04-02-2019, 01:54 AM)rdeman Wrote:
(04-01-2019, 07:46 PM)batssmasher Wrote: After testing lots of strats and lots of indicators using both classic and green gekko .i reached the truth that whatever you do it will NEVER get the same values for your indicators as in the exchange nor as in trdaingview . even if  gekko starts giving correct results it will have a slight delay which increment for your values by time

What is "green gekko" ?

https://github.com/mark-sch/gekko

Where can I find more information about the email bridge?
(04-02-2019, 02:02 PM)Maupolom Wrote:

Where can I find more information about the email bridge?

custom build. it receive emails then filter it then trigger gekko to sell or buy
[quote pid='61073' dateline='1554147963']

[/quote]

Hello. Could you share with me the code you built to make this happen. Or enlighten me, how this can be done.  I have a strategy in tradingview which I really like the Gekko Bot to follow. Best regards. Tiberius
(04-05-2019, 10:20 AM)TiberiusMC Wrote: [quote pid='61073' dateline='1554147963']

Hello. Could you share with me the code you built to make this happen. Or enlighten me, how this can be done.  I have a strategy in tradingview which I really like the Gekko Bot to follow. Best regards. Tiberius

lets share codes Smile
[/quote]
(04-05-2019, 09:30 PM)batssmasher Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 10:20 AM)TiberiusMC Wrote: [quote pid='61073' dateline='1554147963']

lets share codes Smile

[/quote]

weird flex but okay  Rolleyes

I'm also greatly interested in getting gekko to accept trading view alerts by email.  Any info you can share to achieve that would be very appreciated!
you could re use this code i wrote a year ago: https://github.com/jsappme/tradingview-a...nce-trader