Gekko Dollar Cost Averaging Bot

I forked Gekko and modded it from a trading bot into a dollar cost averaging bot.

I also made a video about it if you want to know which files I had to modify. Honestly, it was 3 files (including the config file) and adding a DCA strategy. But if you want to explore modifying your strategies with the ideas I describe below, it's worth a watch.

I know dollar cost average might not be something that's interesting to members of this forum. But you can expand upon this in multiple ways (you still need to use Gekko to do the following, not Gekko-DCA):
-Set a limit on how much your bot trades (ex: you have $200 but only want the bot to trade $100)
-Layer your buys and sells (ex: Use 50% of your portfolio to buy at price A, and 50% to buy at price B, Sell 25% when the price hits your 1st target, sell the remaining 75% when it hits your 2nd target)
-Run multiple bots using one exchange API keys by locking each bot to a specific amount (add code in your strat to adjust the amount based on profit/losses so the bot always have a full balance to work with)

Those are just some of the ideas that I can think of off the top of my head, I'm sure there are plenty others. Love to hear what you guys think.
If it isn't crypto, it isn't worth mining, it isn't worth speculating.
I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. 먹튀
Thank you very much for this useful article. I like it. 토토사이트
I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. Buy TikTok likes

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: