Gekko development status thread
Quote: But If they upload there own strategie. The person must develop by there own a strategie. Then you still need programm language

So Gekko Plus will have 2 types of users:

- quants: people who program and upload strategies
- normal users: people who use the strategies uploaded by the quants

You can be whichever you want:
- If you can't program and don't have time for any of that you can simply run a strategy from someone else.
- if you can program and want to make some extra money you can create strats and upload them. If people use them you'll get paid.
(08-14-2018, 09:59 AM)askmike Wrote:
Quote: But If they upload there own strategie. The person must develop by there own a strategie. Then you still need programm language

So Gekko Plus will have 2 types of users:

- quants: people who program and upload strategies
- normal users: people who use the strategies uploaded by the quants

You can be whichever you want:
- If you can't program and don't have time for any of that you can simply run a strategy from someone else.
- if you can program and want to make some extra money you can create strats and upload them. If people use them you'll get paid.

What kind of % the quants will receive ?
How to do to keep quants's strategies private ?
I'm scared after some time people will notice that one specific strategy is better than the others. I think "one" quants will receive way more money than the other because we have tools to know what strategy is better, like gekkoGA.
This is all very specific to gekko plus and this is not a thread for gekko plus. Note that I am not changing anything with gekko, you'll always still be able to download and run the open source Gekko.

But I don't have these answers yet except for:

Quote:How to do to keep quants's strategies private ?

People won't be able to download these strats, only run them through gekko plus.
(08-14-2018, 12:41 PM)askmike Wrote: This is all very specific to gekko plus and this is not a thread for gekko plus. Note that I am not changing anything with gekko, you'll always still be able to download and run the open source Gekko.

But I don't have these answers yet except for:

Quote:How to do to keep quants's strategies private ?

People won't be able to download these strats, only run them through gekko plus.

And they can only see a name. No codes ? 
How will the payment be like if you developed a strat ? A user buy's a strat for example 50 euro. 
How is the payment system ? crypto or euro/dollar. 
If the user wired the money. Will it go to a bank/crypto wallet on the site ?  or are the funds wired to a external wallet (is independent of the site like nano ledger S)

Do you have a roadmap of gekko plus ?
Quote:Do you have a roadmap of gekko plus ?

Yes I do, but it's not public.

As to your other questions I will post more soon.
The word ‘RurBan’ is the amalgam of words ‘RURal’ and ‘urBAN’ reminding us that no matter how urbanized we may become, we sprout from roots deep-seated in the core of Rural India.

“The RurBan Village” is an initiative to introduce a rural lifestyle to the urbanized world by offering experiential travel packages. It intends to make the public aware of the rural means of entertainment, adventure sports, ecotour packages, cultural rural tour activities, in turn promoting Indian Rural Tourism, Eco-Tourism while offering an amazing option for Picnic Spots in Delhi NCR
Places to visit near Delhi
Maybe tomorrow, when the two of us don't laugh and talk like before.
Who and who? Or do you give up that victory to me. 1v1 lol
love tester
I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers freecell
If you are wondering how to <a href="https://growmygrade.com/">Grow My Grade</a>, you are just a click away from awesome learning documents like <a href="https://growmygrade.com/business-law/test-bank-for-business-law-8-e-8th-edition/">Test Bank For Business Law 8 E 8th Edition</a> make the best deals on test banks and solution manuals right now with our assistance.
(12-26-2020, 09:44 AM)kimberly Wrote: If you are wondering how to <a href=" https://growmygrade.com/" >Grow My Grade</a>, you are just a click away from awesome learning documents like <a href=" https://growmygrade.com/business-law/tes...h-edition/" >Test Bank For Business Law 8 E 8th Edition</a> make the best deals on test banks and solution manuals right now with our assistance.