Advice and Trade logs
Hi All,

where are all the trades made by the bots logged i'm running 2 bots in CLI and get advice via email but it doesn't log the trade anywhere, Advicelogger is active also.

Please help i'm looking to track these trades from Gekko rather than pulling directly form the exchanges.

Thanks
If you are running the CLI version everything gets logged in stdout, you can pipe the output into a file or use something like PM2 to store these logs. Do you want the trades in raw log files or a more workable data format?
Raw logs will work i can exact the info from it, i'm sorry but what is stdout? my coding knowledge is limited, i'm surprised i got Gekko working to be honest.
(03-21-2018, 05:15 AM)Kris191 Wrote: Raw logs will work i can exact the info from it, i'm sorry but what is stdout? my coding knowledge is limited, i'm surprised i got Gekko working to be honest.

Ah stdout simply means in the terminal/console window. If you start the gekko process it will simply log everything there.
I see, i do scroll back in the terminal and have emails in bound but it only goes back so far, if i run the UI is logs all info in the log folder is there a away to do this whilst running in CLI? Otherwise does anyone know of a program that can pull trade data from a exchange API into a csv type of file without having to pay for a subscription?
bump on this one any got some ideas that i can use
I was looking for exactly the same thing and didn't find one, so I wrote a google forms plugin. It's pretty untested and setup is a little involved, but you're welcome to give it a shot: https://github.com/RJPGriffin/google-forms-gekko-plugin

Each trade, it updates a google sheet. One form will work for all trade bots as it creates a new sheet for every different pair/exchange combination.
Gryphon, awesome thank you i will give it a look.