Bittrex Configuration help please
What a nice clean forum site, thank you so much for setting this up.
I need a little direction please.  I am trying to configure the bot for Bittrex, because by default its does not show up on some of the selections. 

My setup is windows 10, and thanks to you installation direction, I was able to flawlessly install the application, and finally updated NPM.

Finally after reading material on adding new exchange, I make modifications to existing Bittrex.js file. 
After I added Bittrex APIs, I then edited Bittrex.js under \Exchanges and added API keys in place of dummyApikey inside the quotations.
config.key = 'dummyApiKey';
config.secret = 'dummyApiKey';

I also changed the statement on sample-config.js to true;  Yes I know that is for the command version, but since I dont know what the heck I am doing, I changed that anyways just in case Smile

Last but not least, I saved the file and and also copied its copy to \gekko\importers\exchanges folder.

Finally restarted the server.  But I do not get a Bittrex in drop downs, under the Local Data tab Go To the Importer button.  I only see the default exchanges.

Any help appreciated.  I am trying to see if I can get this to work for Bittrex.  I dont have other exchanges beside bittrex.

Thanks a bunch,

Sean
Two-Factor Troubleshooting Tip

The typical reason for two-factor failures is that the clock on your phone has drifted. We only have a two minute window for 2 FA confirmations so if your clock has drifted beyond that, you will not be able to login. Please make sure your phone is configured to sync your time with the cellular network.

Enabling two-factor tips

To enable two-factor please click Settings->Two-Factor and follow the instructions. If you do not have a mobile device you can still enable two-factor on your PC/MAC with a program like winauth/authy.

When enabling two-factor please make sure to enter your code in the format of 000000, you cannot use a space in the code. Once you enter a correct code and press Enable, we will send you an email. Please click the link in the email and enter the code that is currently displayed on your device.

Remove/Disable Two-Factor

In order to have two-factor removed you will need to enter a support ticket from your valid email address. We will not be able to help you remove the two-factor unless your ticket is submitted from your Bittrex account email. Once we receive your email we will reply with further instructions for removal.

Backing up the secret key

The secret key is displayed just below the QR code when you first enable two-factor. You can write this code down and keep it in a safe place. You can also snap a picture of the qr code and print it out and keep it in a safe place. You can then enable two-factor from another device using the secret key, should you lose or damage your existing device.

If you did not write your secret key down when enabling 2fa, you will need to disable 2FA and write the secret code down when re-enabling 2FA.

Problems with Google Authenticator

If you are using a new phone, you will need to transfer your Google Authenticator to your new phone and manual add each app with the secret key or QR code you initially used to enable it. Google does not have great documentation on this process, but try these articles:
I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. iOSEmus
I'm glad to see the great detail here!. prediksi sakurai
Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. merchant services agent program
What a thrilling post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a superb website. I have planned to visit it again and again. merchant iso program
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Do-follow social bookmarking sites