NVT indicators
I found info about this indicators at Taiwan's Gekko telegram group: http://charts.woobull.com/bitcoin-nvt-ratio/

Is looking interesing.
WonderMouse Technology  is a Digital marketing company in delhi. We market brands on the web & make sure that you get bang for your buck by SEO, SEM, PPC, SMO, Email Marketing, etc. WonderMouse Technology is the pioneer in making Ecommerce a smooth ordeal and top graphic design company in delhi knows it great. The platforms are designed specifically to enhance the consumer panorama of corporate websites. We offer customized and affordable best seo services in india which are designed to the needs, desires and budget of our clients.
The gekko telegram has gained popularity in the more recent times. In this calendar year, gekko telegram's have been even more so effective. So much so that Taiwan's gekko telegram has gained even more popularity.
I truly welcome this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be valuable for the vast majority of the general population. Onewheel Pint Accessories