??? Strategy for ANY market / ANY pair ??? avg 93% Monthly
Please pardon my ignorance as a Newbie.... (I will learn and get better!!)

I have imported the past month's data from Poloniex and Gdax... for pairs USD/BTC, BTC/ETH, USDT/BTC, USDT/XRP ... using just the default settings for strategies with time intervals of 1m, 5m, 15m, 30m, 1h, 1D... with 10 as the Warmup.. I can't say I am finding a single strategy that is profiting at least a avg of 93% monthly... In actuality it would seem that every strategy is producing a negative return monthly which I just can't believe would be the case with all the hard work and devotion that has been put into this product!!

What am I doing wrong?

I only ask because I see others posting they are making at least 93% in profit monthly using trading bots no matter what condition the market is in (bullish, bearish or sideways).
Gekko's power does not come from the default strategies! Gekko is a system people can use to try out a few example strategies that come with it or build their own. Automated trading is hard and the markets are getting more mature every day.

If you want to play around and experiment with the example strategies: that's fine! Gekko offers two ways to do this without risking any real money (the backtester and the paper trader). If you find something that works you might even try it for real with a small sum of money (not recommended, but most people in crypto like taking risks). But most serious Gekko users develop their own strategies and don't like to share them (why share a money making strategy?).