Gekko Forum
Duplicate Telegram API connection Error - Printable Version

+- Gekko Forum (https://forum.gekko.wizb.it)
+-- Forum: Gekko (https://forum.gekko.wizb.it/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Technical Support (https://forum.gekko.wizb.it/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Duplicate Telegram API connection Error (/thread-57841.html)

Pages: 1 2

Duplicate Telegram API connection Error - Max847356 - 01-29-2019

Hi,
When I try to use Telegram to send advices from the strategy I receive next error:

error: [polling_error] {"code":"ETELEGRAM","message":"ETELEGRAM: 409 Conflict: terminated by other getUpdates request; make sure that only one bot instance is running"}

To turn Telegram on I changed web\routes\baseConfig.js accordingly:
I see that for some reason node-telegram-bot-api is started twice. Once for Watcher and second time for papertrader:

2019-01-29 12:12 Gekko 2019-01-29-12-12-watcher-473135914784412 started.
 --> POST /api/startGekko 200 17ms 1.38kb
node-telegram-bot-api deprecated Automatic enabling of cancellation of promises is deprecat
ed.…………..
 <-- POST /api/startGekko
2019-01-29 12:12 Gekko 2019-01-29-12-12-papertrader-9995798102967157 started.
 --> POST /api/startGekko 200 23ms 1.78kb
node-telegram-bot-api deprecated Automatic enabling of cancellation of promises is deprecat
ed.…………..
error: [polling_error] {"code":"ETELEGRAM","message":"ETELEGRAM: 409 Conflict: terminated by other getUpdates request; make sure that only one bot instance is running"}

When I try to use node-telegram-bot-api right from my strategy (i create TelegramBot object inside the strategy code) and send messages it works fine. No errors and I see that node-telegram-bot-api log only once.

Does somebody know how can I fix the issue described above to have Telegram plugin work properly with Gekko?

RE: Duplicate Telegram API connection Error - lucifar - 02-24-2021

pleasant post, stay aware of this fascinating work. It truly regards realize that this subject is being secured likewise on this site so cheers for setting aside time to talk about this! Bigg Boss Kannada Vote

RE: Duplicate Telegram API connection Error - Xavier32 - 05-17-2021

Fabric Flair provides a massive collection of hand dyed cross stitch fabric and linen. We provide high-quality evenweave and plain weave 100% cotton fabrics. Cross Stitch Fabric

RE: Duplicate Telegram API connection Error - nasila - 06-12-2021

This is my first time i visit here. I found such a substantial number of interesting stuff in your blog especially its examination. Really its inconceivable article. Keep it up. Personal Trainer San Diego

RE: Duplicate Telegram API connection Error - Xavier32 - 07-06-2021

Just pure classic stuff from you here. I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time. I am thankful to you that you produced this! usa hair tape in hair extensions blonde

RE: Duplicate Telegram API connection Error - Xavier32 - 07-06-2021

Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! conejos

RE: Duplicate Telegram API connection Error - Xavier32 - 07-07-2021

Extremely intriguing online journal. A lot of web journals I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, however I'm most definitely inspired by this one. Recently felt that I would post and let you know. Hechtset

RE: Duplicate Telegram API connection Error - lucifar - 07-11-2021

Our purpose is to accelerate the use of attractive and sustainable heating by offering stunning and sustainable home centrepieces. Online Stove Store UK

RE: Duplicate Telegram API connection Error - lucifar - 07-11-2021

Eco Space Co provides a range of custom-built garden rooms, garden offices, and outdoor rooms as well as planning permission service for garden rooms. Sandbanks Garden Rooms

RE: Duplicate Telegram API connection Error - lucifar - 07-13-2021

We provide high-quality services at competitive prices to clients in the North Dallas area. As qualified Landscape Gardeners since 2017, we have the necessary skills and experience to tackle anything that comes my way. Get in touch to learn more. Plano Gardening Services