Birthdays on 07-23-2022
activatemcafee12 (32 Years Old), cannonprinter67 (27 Years Old), alexaparker96 (32 Years Old), Cilyn_ovkl (35 Years Old), meshki_wiMi (36 Years Old) - 1 Hidden

How We Work
07-23-2022
MelisaNaquin

How We Work

Professional Thesis Writers how we work

The writing process with our company starts right after you place your order. You can do that in the order section of our site. Provide your personal and contact information together with complete description of thesis details and send them to us. After that, you will also have to make a payment for the project via our billing operator.

Once the payment is made, we will assign one of our professional writers to your project and he will start working on it. We will provide him with your contact information, so he can contact you to get some additional details regarding your thesis if necessary. You are also encouraged to keep in touch via email and cooperate with your writer to know what stage your paper is on and if everything is going smoothly.

Professional Thesis Writers email

Once the rough draft of your thesis is ready, the writer assigned to you will send you a copy to your email address, so you can review it and make necessary changes. Read it over very carefully and send your feedback, so the writer can start working on the final copy of your assignment.

When the final copy of your thesis is ready, the writer will send it to your email address. Besides that, you will receive an individual discount code which you will be able to use next time when you order a custom written paper at us.

Q. How does this work?

You place an order with us by simply going to our order page, completing the order form and making a payment. Once that is done, we choose the most appropriate writer based on your subjects area and requirements and assign him your task. This process usually takes less than 24 hours. In some rare cases, it may take a little longer to find an expert and once we find an expert in your field of knowledge we will inform you, and the time for the delivery of your thesis then begins to run. You are sent your completed thesis via email before or on the delivery date.

Q. Can you attempt my question?

First, we must address your question to our experts. We can’t guarantee that we can do every single one thesis, but we do undertake the majority of projects and that mainly depends on the researchers and their availability. If we will not be able to find a researcher after three working days, we will e-mail you to let you know and will refund any payments you have made to us.

Q. How can I use your work?

You can use our work only for honest research purposes – it cannot be handed in as your own. If you have any doubts, you should consult your institution’s guidelines on how to go about using a piece of copyrighted work.

Q. How do I know that your work will meet your promises?

We https://editius.com/sop-editing-service/ offer custom thesis writing service for a long time, so we have more experience than anyone else in meeting the guarantees that we offer. All work is being done by qualified and experienced native English writers and is checked by our Quality Control Team. If your work does not meet our promises or your specifications we will amend it for you free of charge. Besides that, all of our writers have a 2:1 degree or higher – and most are post graduates with professional experience.

Q. What can I ask for in my order?

You can approach us with any number of variables starting with obvious requests such as specifying the exact title to be answered, the referencing style to be used, the standard and word count for your order, to request an exact structure, style and specific sources you would like our researchers to utilize.

Jump to month: